Wednesday, January 07, 2009

3 Weeks Old

I can't believe that Abigail is 3 weeks old today. Seems like just yesterday she was born. I'm sure time only goes faster from here. Abby went to the doctor today for a check up. She is perfect, according to the doctor, but we already knew that. She gained 12 oz and I missed how long she was. She is sleeping great, for the most part. We still have our moments, mostly during the day. She fights going to sleep, like she might miss something.

Micah is home for the rest of the week and I'm afraid of Monday morning when I'll be here alone. I know I can do it, but it is still scary. Hopefully, the weather will warm up a little bit and we can go for a walk or two each day. She doesn't mind the stroller and I could use the exercise.

I'll keep you all updated on how the two of us manage... I also have more pictures, I promise I'll post soon.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Okay, that is two posts in a row without pictures. There better be pictures in the next post. Kidding...sorta:)
It'll be an adjustment but I am sure you will do fine on Monday.

Mom/gram said...

You will be just fine on your own,Jen. I take it that Abby's gas problems are better.