Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Laws of Poop

Over the past four weeks, I've learned somethings about poop.

1. A poopy diaper will almost happen when you least prepared to handle it, like say in the middle of a conference call. This happened to Micah last week. I was in the shower and he said it was the loudest thing he had ever heard. He had to make sure that people on the call knew it was Abby and then quickly excused himself to take care of a situation.

2. A clean diaper is always more fun to poop in than a wet one. I swear that Abby holds out until after I've changed her diaper. It happens at least once a day. As soon as I change her, we sit down and then I hear the unmistakable sounds of a juicy poop. And I look at hr and she just smiles, like she knows what she has just done.

3. When checking to see if your daughter has a poopy diaper, you will inevitably put your hand in it. Does this really need further explanation?

1 comment:

KT said...

I'm sorr,. but all I can say is "UGH!" Or maybe "YECK!" Good thing she's so cute!!