Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's Go Racing Boys


In preparation for Micah's first NASCAR race later this summer, we've been watching the race on Sundays. This weekend, I had an appointment to have a manicure and pedicure (a belated birthday present), so I missed a majority of the race. Around 4:30 pm, I came racing in to the house, yelling" who is in the lead?"

Micah yelled back, "I don't know. They are racing under a yellow flag!"

"I think you mean the race is under caution," I answered.

"Yeah, that is what I meant."

He still has some learning to do, but I'll get him ready for the race in July. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back from the Carolina's and enjoyed the nice warm weather and NO SNOW.Crazy to come back I guess.

Keep up the work with Micah on racing.Can't wait to see what he thinks of it in real life.

See you in May Cyndi tells me.

Love,Gram

Cyndi said...

You've still got a couple of months to get him ready.