Monday, March 10, 2008

Las Vegas Baby

I finally got the pictures back from our trip to Las Vegas. Please keep in mind, these were taken with a disposable camera, so they are not that good. I think I need to invest in a new camera, somewhere between a disposable and Cyndi's :)





Here are a few pictures of The Strip



Caesar's Palace


Micah and I in front a waterfall at the Wynn hotel. This is one of the newest hotels in Vegas and it one of the nicest. I'd love to stay here the next time we come out to visit, but I think that it might be just out of our price range.

Me in front of a replica of Dale Earnhardt's car at the NASCAR Experience at the Sahara. There were a couple of other cars, but I can't remember which ones there. We also went on a roller coaster there that went through the hotel. I love roller coaster, but Micah doesn't really. He was a trooper and went on it with me. However, I did hear about halfway through the ride him yell "I hate you!" When we got off the ride, we complained that he was a little nauseous and would never go on another ride with me again.

Here is Micah a the botanical garden in the Bellagio. We were there near Chinese New Year, so the garden was all decked out with Chinese lanterns and streamers. It was very pretty. One of our other favorite things at the Bellagio was the fountains. At night the fountain lights up and does a choreographed routine to music. It is very cool.

We loved Vegas and hope to get back soon. It really is Disneyland for adults. And remember what happens at Vegas stays in Vegas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Micah that I do not like roller coaster either.I have never been on one and don't ever plan too.He was a good guy to go with you. Loved the pictures!
Can't stand this weather any longer,headed for North and South Carolina next week for a week.

Love,Gram S.