Monday, March 03, 2008

Gray Hair

Last week I found my first gray hair. It was Thursday. I remember the day well. I was just putting the finishing touches on my make-up and noticed a shiny strand of hair. At first I thought it was a strand of blonde hair (wishful thinking, I know). I quickly grabbed the tweezer and started pulling. The hair wasn't blonde. Not even close. The piece of hair in my hands was course and gray. Gray as gray can be.

I'm making an appointment to see the hairdresser this weekend!

3 comments:

KT said...

*LOL* See how much fun getting old is? I guess you need a stress-free girls weekend (or a rum & coke filled night of dancing) to help you remember how young you are. Let's see what we can do about that, ok?:P

Pink Pixel Princess said...

OMG, I have my appt schedule for this saturday...
watch out once you start getting them and coloring them... hmmmm well lets just say you need to make the hairdresser appt regularly.
And yes that post made ME feel older too!

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the small stuff,Jen.You must get it from your dad as gramp or I do not have as much gray hair as he does.(ha,ha) How's the new job doing?

Love,Gram S.