Thursday, November 02, 2006

Just Married

After nearly a year of planning, Micah and I were married on October 21. It was an amazing day. Family started to arrive on Thursday, October 19 to help us celebrate. On Friday night we had a fun rehearsal dinner at Camden Yards. The room had an amazing few of the ball park and Inner Harbor. It was so much fun to spend time with friends and family that we don't get to see that often.


On Saturday, after an earlier wake-up call, I joined my parents, Jill and Miles for breakfast then it was off to the salon to get our hair done. All of the bridesmaids were amazing so supportive. We had a lot of fun just hanging out while we each took turns getting out make up down.


After pictures in a near by park, Micah and I finally walked down the aisle. What was the statement of the day was when I turned to my mom, just before walking down the aisle, and said "I don't think I'm going to cry." Ha! As soon as I heard my mom gasp at the end of the aisle, I was done. So much for water proof mascara.

Honestly, the day was one of the best of my life. People always say that, but it was. I'm so glad to have married my best friend and be able to share the day with family and friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad I could be part of your big day! It was a whirlwind weekend, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. You both looked fantastic...tears & all:) Congrats!

Cyndi said...

The wedding was beautiful! I am having a little bit of deja vu with the pictures you posted from the wedding...I hope to get a chance to see the pics the photographer took.

Ellen said...

One of the best days of my life too! You were beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I think I cried more at your wedding Jen, than I did at Cyndi's
It was a lovely wedding and glad Grampie and I was a part of it. Love to you both!