Thursday, June 12, 2008

A New Family Member

This December, Micah and I will welcome the newest member of our family. I'm pregnant. There really is no easy way to lead into that announcement. Most of our family and friends have heard of our good news, so as I'm thirteen weeks I figured I'm make the announcement official on my online journal.

I'm going to try and keep this blog about my travels through life and for the moment, baby free. A while ago I started another blog focused on our travels through trying to conceive. It started out as a private journal as an avenue for me to release many of the emotions that come with this process. I'm opening it up to all of you to read and share with this experience.

Please note, what I share on the blog is personal and a way for me work through the many emotions and feelings that come along with all the pregnancy hormones. What I share on the blog is what I'm feeling at the moment, it is not meant to be insulting and hurtful and I hope that no one takes it as such. I hope you all understand.

So without further ado, here is the new blog:

www.maybebabysomeday.blogspot.com

11 comments:

KT said...

I'm so excited for you both! I know how much you've been looking forward to this stage of your journey together (and even more so after reading your other blog.) I can't wait to see you again at the end of the month, to see you with your bump! I love you!

Kim said...

Congrats! NCLM

Candid Engineer said...

Congratulations! Terrific news. Cheers from NCLM.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Congratulations to you. How very exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both!

nclm

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from NCLM :)

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I hope the next 6 months are happy & healthy!

good luck & take care :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! (From NCLM)

Michelle said...

here from NCLM--congratulations!! :)

DC said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Congratulations! I wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy. :)

(Hi! from NaComLeavMo)

Busted said...

Congratulations!