Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Improvements

Slowly we are making our house a home. This past weekend we put the some finishing touches on the guest bedroom. We painted a couple of weekends ago, but it took Micah a while to finish the trim work. I loved the color. It is Country Club from Home Depot, however, they messed up mixing one of the paint cans and it came out a slightly different color. Turned out the messed up can was the one we started painting with and I like the color better. So I guess it really isn't Country Club.

We got rid of the futon Micah had since he was in high school. (I'm sure our parents are happy about that.) We moved our bed into the guestroom and got a king size bed for our room. Now I'll have to do is buy curtains, night tables and lamps, which will hopefully be done before Mom and Jill come for a visit next month.

Below are some pictures to help you visualize. The top one is the "before" and the other two are what the room looks like now. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Pink Pixel Princess said...

wow, I have the same pic and the same color paint ;)
we call it spanish sand from Kelley Moore.
looks great!

Queenie. . . said...

It's so pretty. I love it. Where did you get the bed linens?