Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter Mania



It's here. The final book for the Harry Potter story. I pre-ordered my copy on Amazon.com for a great price, but it also meant that I had to wait for the postman to deliver it on Saturday afternoon.

As soon as it arrived I began reading and stopped for very little, okay, I did make dinner and we did go see Hairspray (which I'll review at another time). I finished the book around 11 am this morning. I won't ruin it for those that are still reading it, but I will say that is one of the best ones in the series.

Now what I'm a going to do now that is no more stories about Harry Potter???

4 comments:

Pink Pixel Princess said...

wow you finished it ALREADY?
Just got our copy at B&N yesterday for Nick.. I lost inpiration to read them once the movies started coming up... I'll wait for Kailtyn and expereice it with her, by then I'll forget the movies ;)

Can't wait to hear about Hairspray!

Jennifer said...

I'm a fast reader... :)

Cyndi said...

I finished last night. Loved it!

Jillian said...

I have to be honest, I stopped reading them after the 5th book, because I was totally confused by the time I finished it. But Miles and I did go see the movie, and it was really good. From what I remember about the book and how much info was in it they did an really nice job with the movie.