Thursday, May 28, 2009

Food Fight

Abby has been eating solid foods for a little over a month. I use the word 'eating' lightly. She isn't really a fan. Not sure if it is spoon or the taste of food. Although know that I think about it. She puts every thing else in her mouth, so I'm not sure that it is the spoon thing. Must be the taste.

Tonight we had carrots for the third time, and she didn't spit most of it back out at me. yeah! We've had success with oatmeal, bananas and sweet potatoes (however, sweet potatoes don't really agree with her, so we've moved that to the don't list). Things we don't really like yet are green beans, squash and peas.

I'll keep trying. I'm trying to get her to like more veggies before we start with the fruits cause I'm afraid that she'll like those and never go back. ;)

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Sounds like she is doing just fine.
sweet potato didn't agree with Becca either! It takes trying things over and over(like 15 times) before they'll really seem to like something and it can be frustrating. Except of course Becca who didn't like to eat as a baby and still doesn't like to eat. Talk about driving a mother crazy. At least Mackenzie is a good eater.
Hang in there you are doing great!