Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving planning

This year, we are heading to Nashville to have Thanksgiving with Jill, Miles and Molly. Mom and dad, Grampy and Grampy Goldman, along with Miles's mom will also be joining us. Mom and I are putting together the menu and doing most of the cooking. (Jill has all but insisted that we cook. I think it might have something to do with a stuffing incident that happened last yeat.) Mom and I have had several 'conference' calls to plan the menu and I think we are about finished.

As we are melding many families, I'd like to have at least one dish that is a favorite of each person. There haven't been too many off the wall requests. So here is my request to all my blog readers, answer this question. Thanksgiving wouldn't be thanksgiving without....

2 comments:

KT said...

We had our Thanksgiving tonight (since work doesn't allow me to spend actual Thanksgiving day with my fam)...and although the first answer I was going to give is pretty straightforward (TURKEY!), I will instead give my other answer...homemade bread/rolls. I know you will all have an amazing meal with you & your Mom at the stove!

Elisha said...

I love Thanksgiving... it wouldn't be the same without Turkey... cranberry sauce.... mashed potatoes.. oh, and FAMILY!