Monday, November 02, 2009

Day 2

Bet you thought I wouldn't make it to even the second day of this month long challenge. However, I squeeked  in with two hours remaining. And I'm even doing my blogging from the comfort of my hotel room in Philly. I'm here for a conference on hospital development. (I know you are all thrilled to know that...) In my two plus hour drive up, I had thought of just about a million different things to post about, but know that I'm sitting in front my computer, and it being 10 pm, it has all gone from my head.

So you might ask, why did I drive up to Philly so late?? That is because I couldn't leave until Micah came home - which didn't happen until 7pm. I was going to write a scathing blog post about how hard I work at being a mom and wife, all while having a successful career, but then thought that wasn't worth it. Every woman is superwoman, supermom, superwife. I don't do any more that the average mom, either working or stay at home, I just do it in a different way. I'm not going to complain, I'm just going to take this day like everyother and put on my pants one leg at a time (how many cliches can I fit in to one paragraph???).

It's late. I'm tired. 6:30 am will come calling sooner than I'd like. I promise to be a bit more positive tomorrow (or at least I'll try...)

No comments: