Wednesday, June 10, 2009

30 day shred

Many of the moms (or moms to be) of some of the blogs I read are doing Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. It is an intense 20 minute workout program that include cardio, strength and abs. One mom, Mayday, has had great results from it.

So last week, I won the bake-off contest at work. The prize was a $20 gift certificate. I decided to use it at Target and purchase "the shred" today. When I got home, put in the DVD. Holy moly - talk abouot a butt kicking!! I'm not sure I've ever sweated so much in a 20 minute in my life. I'm going to do it everyday or at least try. Over the next two weeks I'm traveling a lot, but I'm going to make a committment to work out at the hotel on those days.

Let's see what I look like in 30 or so days!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love jillian michaels :)