Thursday, April 16, 2009

How did it get to be April 16??

Where did time go?? I feel like it was just a few days ago that I posted last. I'm a bad blogger. It probably doesn't count, but I'm I have been thinking about a lot of posts and I have them all in my head. If only I could find the time to write them all day.


A short recap of what has happened the over the last two weeks. Passover started last Wednesday night and ended tonight (Yeah for bread!!). On the first night, we were up in Harrisburg - just for the seder. Then we went up to Philadephia on Saturday night for the big Goldman family seder. We met up with Gram and Grampy Goldman. They were so excited to met Abby for the first time. And it was great to see all the Goldman family members.

This weekend is yard upkeep weekend. We are planting flowers and putting down mulch. It is suppose to be in the 70s on Saturday. (We are so excited - it has been cold and raining for the past week). I know I shouldn't talk, since we didn't really get any snow this winter. Guess I'm getting spoiled by the Maryland weekends.

I promise I'll post more. I'll have to make a time each night...

Here are some pictures of the Abster!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jen she is so cute! she is growing so fast! don't worry about blogging take time to enjoy her and just throw up a pic every once in awhile!