Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing girl..

The other day I was looking a bunch of pictures I had ordered from Snapfish last month. They are of Abby when she was first born. I can't believe how much she as changed in just two months. As much as I like to see her grow and do more things each day, I kinda want to slow these days down. I don't want her to grow up to fast :)


We have settled into a routine of sorts. At the moment (and I know I'm going to jinx myself) she is sleeping between 5.5 and six hours at night (I'm knocking on wood), which means we only get up once at night. Anywhere between 12:30 am and 1:30 am. She typically gets up around 6:30 am for the day.

After a morning bottle, we take a quick cat nap around 8:30 and then we are up for a bit. I try to go out during the day, have lunch with a friend, run an errand, walk around the mall.. around 11ish. Abby will typically sleep once I put her in the car. We do lunch around 12ish and then sleep until about 4pm. If she doesn't, things can get a bit hairy. Which is what happened today, It was beautiful here, nearly 70 degrees, so I decided to go for a long walk. I thought she would sleep the entire time. However, the sidewalks in our neighborhood are not all that smooth. There is no home owners association, so the sidewalks are all uneven and can be somewhat of a bumpy ride for a sleepy newborn. So needless to say, she was a bit cranky this afternoon.

Okay - if you are still reading this, I'm sure that you are bored to tears, but you now know what I do all day. exciting stuff, eh?

And now for the exciting stuff, more pictures! Abby is getting great control of her head and I think she is just days away from rolling over. Enjoy!

No comments: