Wednesday, September 03, 2008

90210

My review of the new 90210 can be wrapped up in one word: disappointing.

I guess I wanted it to be more like the original show. I wanted to have Donna, David, Brandon, Brenda, Andrea, Kelly, Steve and Dylan back. But they weren't there. (And what is up with Kelly and Brenda back being friends again?)

I'll give the show a couple more weeks, but if it doesn't get better, I'm cutting it loose. There is way too many shows on tv to watch.

Like Project Runway and America's Next Top Model, which are both new tonight. Welcome back fall!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I thought of you when I saw the commercials and wondered if you'd check it out.

KT said...

I too knew you'd be watching this! I never really got into the first one, so I'm skipping this one altogether. I'll stick with my Gossip Girl, thank you very much:P