Friday, August 22, 2008

They like me. They really like me.

Today at work we had a "Back to School" company picnic. There were a bunch of activities for kids and employees. One was a bake off. For those of you who do not know, I'm addicted to watching food competitions on TV and have always dreamed about entering one of then. When I read the email, I immediately signed up to participate in the bake off.


I made whoopie pies. It is quickly becoming one of my trademark desserts. I made two different types, pumpkin with cream cheese frosting and chocolate with marshmallow frosting. And I won!!! They really liked my baking!!


Maybe this will give me the confidence to enter some of the other regional baking/cooking competitions.


3 comments:

KT said...

Way to go, bake master! Hope you did an awesome victory dance:P

Cyndi said...

Good job! Now how about sharing the recipe for the chocolate marshmallow ones???

Ellen said...

Awesome Jen!!! Next - Betty Crocker bake off - $1,000,000!!!