Thursday, May 17, 2007

On The Set

If you are a true Angelina Jolie fan, you'd probably already know that her new film is currently being shot in Chicago. I, however, am not a Jolie fan and was completely unaware that she was filming a movie in the Windy City until I stumbled upon the set while in town for a conference. Yes, that is right. I actually got to see a scene from her latest movie "Wanted" being shot tonight. A coworker and I were walking back from a dinner at a great steakhouse (I'll blog about that later) and noticed all these people with headsets on. The curious person that I am, I walked over to the person and asked what was going on. "A movie shoot" he said with more authority than he really had. So the easily excitable people that we are, we watched as they did a chase scene three times. I know. I'm such a loser, but it was pretty cool to see the chase seen and hear the gun shots. I may not be in the movie, but I was on the set...

No comments: