Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Plea...

America - or at least those who read this blog with any regularity - please vote Sanjaya off of American Idol. For crying out loud, the kid can not sing. Every Tuesday I watch, glued to my TV waiting for the outrages outfit and hair-do he will come on stage with. And every week, I'm surprise at his chose of clothing and throughly disappointed by his singing performance.

Please note, American Idol is a singing competition. The keyword in that sentence was singing. You actually have to be able to sing in order to compete. WHY does someone who CAN NOT SING keep earning enough votes by the American public to stay on this show.

Please next Tuesday, tune into American Idol and cast your vote for any of the other seven talented contestants on the show. Sanjaya has had his 15 minutes of fame. He is done.

Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I vote for Sanjaya for his hairstyling.