Friday, February 02, 2007

The wrong side of 20

It is official, I'm now closer to 30 than I am 20. It is sad and scary. It doesn't seem that long ago that I turned 21. Where has the time gone????

I celebrated my birthday over Chinese food. Micah was in Seattle and promises to take me out for my birthday at a later date. Even though he missed my birthday, he did send me beautiful flowers. He and his parents got me a day at the spa - a massage, mani and pedi. I can't wait until my back is healed so I can make the appointment. Mom and Dad and Grampy and Grampie either got me a gift certificate or donated money for a mini-shopping spree (he he).

One of the most creative gifts would have to be the cake my co-workers got me. It was a butt, in honor of my recent surgery. Good thing that I'm a good sport.

Overall, it was a great birthday! Well as great as it can be now that I'm moving closer to 30.

3 comments:

Pink Pixel Princess said...

very creative! love it.... sorry you had to spend your birthday alone on your butt ;(
at least it wasn't the 30th on you butt ....
hehehe hope you had a good one

Cyndi said...

Love the cake!

Anonymous said...

That was some cake. Sounds like you have great friends. Sorry you had to spend it alone,but Micah will make it up to you I am sure.