Saturday, December 09, 2006

Another TV

The totally is up to four. Only three are usable at the moment, but we do have four. Four might seem like a lot to the 'normal' person one, but keep in mind that up until a few weeks ago we had five VCRs. (We recently downgraded to three, so in case of a VHS emergency, please contact us.) The sad this is I can't remember watching a VHS.

Today, Micah got his birthday present - a 23" flat panal HD tv for our bedroom. (I would show you an actually picture, but I'm not allowed to distract the tv watching.)

Micah came back from Circuit City at 10:30 am and I haven't seen him since. It is now close to 5 pm. Oh wait, I think I saw him come down around 1 pm for food, only to return upstairs after he had his full of last night's leftovers.

One might ask, what was wrong with the old tv? Nothing. It worked just fine for the hour of televison we watched on it. But a woman can not get in the way of a man and his love for eletronics

So now, I'm sitting in the living room, watching the BIG tv, which before I wasn't allowed to go near on the weekends. This might actually work out for me :)

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

What is it with men and their TV's?? Dom wants a new one too and we have a perfectly good tv, and we didn't really need that one because we already had two but you know he had trouble seeing the puck during hockey season...whatever!

Anonymous said...

Have you run out of things to blog about, that the most important thing that happened this week is that you got a new tv. WOW. If that all it takes to blog I think that i might start one.

Anonymous said...

Nice manners babe! Jealous much Jill???

Anonymous said...

All I can add Jen,is you saw Grampie's 42" flat screen this Sept. when you were here.If I want to watch something different,I get ban to the bedroom.