Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here for the Party


I survived a rite of passage for every bride to be... the bachelorette party!! On September 17, friends from New Hampshire, Michigan and Baltimore came to Charm City to help me celebrate. We started out with a wine tasting at house, hosted by Amy and Stacie. I think we all agreed that the voulet was the best. After the tasting, we had an amazing dinner at Pazo, a tapas place in Fells Point. After dinner we went to the square in Canton, where we enjoyed yummy drinks at Cosmopolitan. Then it was off to Inner Harbor and Have a Good Day Cafe -- where we danced the night away.

Oh and the limo was a lot of fun! As we were getting in, there was a bright rainbow in the sky. It was destined to be a 'magical' evening.

I have other pictures I can send if you would like to see those pictures not for public consumption ;).


I have to thank Katie for planning a great evening. It was so much fun and I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!!

Cyndi said...

Looks like fun. I, of course need to see these "other" photos too!

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Jen, Your Welcome!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! I was nervous about planning it long distance, but I thought we had a great time! The pic with of you with those two sailors is my favorite:P